SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Seeking Senior Account Executive for growing boutique public relations agency. Ideal candidate will have 6 + years experience working at an agency on entertainment (including various music driven and event-related projects) and lifestyle accounts.
Fast Paced Boutique Public Relations Agency located in NYC. This is a NYC based position.
- Excellent media relations skills: detail oriented and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to develop creative story angles and secure coverage in local, national, print and broadcast outlets.
- Develop and foster client rapport with current and potential clients
- Develop and creative media strategy campaigns
- Write press releases, pitch letters and press plans and new business proposals/presentations
- Daily client interaction to update, report and manage expectations
- Attend client interviews and client events
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with online, consumer and social media outlets and individuals
- Serve as account lead and manage multiple accounts simultaneously on their own
- Daily media interaction and proactive pitching to secure placements
- Actively participates in generating new business leads and the development of new client business opportunities including proposals, case studies, decks, research
- Providing counsel, leadership and supervision to Account Executives and junior- level staff team members
- Devise and execute online and digital communications strategies and tactics.
- Plan and execute PR activities such as publicity events, product launches and openings
- Communicate and respond to all media inquiries.
- Manage the development of PR materials (audio, visual, text).
- Prepare and brief spokespeople (executive, studio and talent)
- Miscellaneous research duties as required
- 6 + years as an account executive / account lead at a PR Agency or entertainment company
- B.S / B.A in public relations, marketing, journalism, communications or related field
- Strong media contacts in television, print, online and social media
- Excellent writing, communications and organizational skills
- Proven client relations and supervisory skills
- New business development strategy and skills
- Strong leadership and motivation skills
- Creative, multi-tasking, resourceful, energetic personality
- Problem-solving skills and results-oriented
- Ability to endure stressful situations and remain professional and efficient in a highly urgent environment.
- Portfolio of writing samples, secured press placements in variety of national media outlets
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com